Imagine this – five years from now you’re enjoying a delicious glass of wine with the Eiffel Tower shimmering in the background. The night is young. Business is thriving. And life is good!
You love your clients. And you’ve built the team of your dreams. Traveling and vacations are no longer a thing of the past because every day more and more people are hearing about your business.
Clients talk about you to everybody!
And the expression on their faces after your work is done? Ev-er-y-thing.
But there’s just one small thing:
Marketing your business makes you feel overwhelmed.
You know you need a strong social media presence but you’re the only person reaching clients, keeping the books, managing the business, sending the email, writing the blogs… Whew!
And right now you’re not even sure how to connect with your community and sell your services (without feeling overwhelmed). You want to enjoy your business. But this whole marketing thing? It’s creating a tug of war between what you love to do and what you need to do. But. What if there’s a better way?
Feeling overwhelmed by marketing and need help creating original and refreshing content – I got you.
Just launching and looking to reach clients, I’m your girl. We’ll work together to shape your message and sell your services.
Ready to develop a strong social media presence and connect with your community, let’s talk. We’ll get your brand in front of industry-leading influencers & partners.
Hey 👋🏽 I’m Dronile. I’m a freelance writer & social media manager working with creators, founders, and entrepreneurs in media, business, and tech.
- Branding + messaging
- Writing blog posts (incl. SEO)
- Marketing Strategy
- Editorial calendars + social media copy
- Content creation – newsletters, marketing materials, white papers, case studies, media kits + infographics
- Photoshoot execution
- Social media management + design
- Content editing + proofreading
- Event Marketing
For the past 10 years, I’ve built experience in writing, media production, events + non-profit organizations. What began as a passion for student leadership, coordinating campus-wide events for communities of color, has blossomed into a love for content creation and digital marketing. In the past I’ve:
- Produced long-form copy for brands like MiMConnect, GoDaddy, Planted, & NYRR
- Managed the social media marketing strategy and communications for the online wellness brand, Black Girl In Om
- Coordinated production logistics including shoot schedules, call sheets, and talent contracts as a film production assistant
- Drafted and distributed press releases to The New York Times, ABC News, and Time Out NY for independent production company (ir)REVERENT Films
- Organized and executed events for as many as 400 to 500 guests as a campus representative
- Critiqued, edited and provided individualized feedback including idea development, draft restructuring and revisions on student work
If you’re ready to take your marketing to the next level and think we’d work well together then email email@example.com to get the conversation going. I’m looking forward to helping you make your dreams come true!
Let’s work together to grow your business and manifest the life of your dreams.
“How to start a marketing agency: 7 secrets for an industry-leading company” for GoDaddy Garage
Social Media Marketing for Black Girl In Om
“5 Female Entrepreneurs Who Disrupted Their Industries” for Planted
“Jessica Provencher: Promoting Body Positivity, One Marathon at a Time” for TCS New York City Marathon
To see more of Dronile’s work browse her portfolio at: https://dronilehiraldo.contently.com/